Terms and Conditions
|Trading Address:||Unit 2 Kettlewell Yard, Austin Fields Industrial Estate, Kings Lynn, Norfolk PE30 1FB|
|VAT Number:||132 0820 60|
These terms and conditions of sale apply to agreements for the sale of goods by Hairtech Wholesale to its customers via the Hairtech Wholesale Website. By proceeding to place an order for goods on the Website, the customer agrees to the following terms and conditions. No variations to these terms and conditions will be binding unless expressly agreed in writing by an authorised representative of Hairtech Wholesale.
In these Terms and Conditions of business, the following meanings shall apply:
- ‘you’ means the customer purchasing Products from Hairtech Wholesale;
- ‘we’ and ‘us’ and ‘our’ refers to Hairtech Wholesale;
- ‘Force Majeure’ means an event or sequence of events beyond Hairtech Wholesale’s reasonable control preventing or delaying it from performing its obligations under the agreement with the customer for the supply of Products including (but not limited to) an act of God, fire, flood, lightning, earthquake or other natural disaster; war, riot or civil unrest, strike, lockout or boycott or other industrial action; interruption or failure of supplies of power, fuel, water, transport, equipment or telecommunications service; or material required by for performance of the agreement;
- ‘Order’ means an order placed by the customer for Products via the Website;
- ‘Products’ means the goods sold to the customer by Hairtech Wholesale;
- ‘Website’ means the website of www.hairtechwholesale.co.uk operated by Hairtech Wholesale which has facilities for customers to place Orders for Products;
In these terms, unless the context otherwise requires:
- each gender includes the others;
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- references to the Contract include the Conditions , the Order and its schedule (if any);
- references to persons include individuals, unincorporated bodies, government entities, companies and corporations;
- clause headings do not affect their interpretation;
- general words are not limited by example; and
- references to any legislation will be construed as a reference to that provision as amended, re-enacted or extended at the relevant time.
- In these Terms and Conditions of business, the following meanings shall apply:
Products sold on this website are for trade purchasers only. Hairtech Wholesale does not sell products directly to the general public. By placing an Order on this website for products, you confirm that you are qualified as, or attending a recognised training course to become, a professional hairdresser, nail technician or beauty therapist. You also confirm you are competent to use the products you purchase. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are correctly insured to use the products purchased. If we reasonably believe a purchaser is not qualified or competent to use any products purchased we reserve the right to cancel any Order you place with us.
This website contains a brief description of the products we sell. If you have any further questions regarding the products, please call us before you place an Order.
All Products are subject to stock availability. We may show stock figures on the Website as a guide to current stock however we cannot guarantee availability of items based on the stock figures shown.
- Trade only
Orders, Title and Risk
- Your Order is an offer to us to purchase the Products you have selected on the Website. We must receive payment of the whole price of the Products (plus VAT and any applicable delivery charges) before we can accept your Order. Once payment has been received by us, we will send you an email confirming acceptance of your Order. Our acceptance of your Order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. You agree to the confirmation of the Order being sent to you via email to the email address you supply to us when placing your Order on the Website.
- We reserve the right at all times to reject any Order in whole or in part at our sole discretion.
- The Products remain the property of Hairtech Wholesale until we receive payment in full in cleared funds from you.
- Risk in the Products will pass to you when delivered to the location specified in your Order at which point we will not be liable for any loss of or damage to the Products. However if you choose and arrange your own carrier for delivery, risk in the Products will pass to you once the Products are delivered to such carrier.
Price of Products
- All prices displayed for products on the Website are exclusive of VAT and delivery. The total price of your order including VAT and delivery will be shown at the ‘Checkout’ page of the Website before you place your Order.
- We reserve the right to alter prices displayed on the Website without prior notice and to correct any pricing errors.
- Payment for the Products you wish to purchase (plus VAT and any applicable delivery charges) is required before products can be dispatched to you. Payment can be made through the Website using most major credit and debit cards and the cards we will accept are displayed on the Website. Please contact us if you wish to arrange other payment methods.
- Information on delivery service levels can be found on our delivery and returns page.
- Information on delivery charges can be found on our delivery and returns page.
- We will not be liable if delayed in or prevented from performing our obligations due to Force Majeure, provided that we notify you within a reasonable period of time that we are subject to a Force Majeure event and its expected duration.
Faulty, damaged or missing items
- Information on reporting faulty, damaged or missing items can be found on our delivery and returns page.
- Information on returning items can be found on our delivery and returns page.
Unless stated otherwise, time is not of the essence of any date or period specified in these terms and conditions.
While we do not limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for breach of terms under s12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or s2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, Hairtech Wholesale will not be liable for any form of indirect, consequential or special loss or any loss of or failure to realise expected profit, revenue or savings or any other form of pure economic loss whether any such loss is direct or indirect and in each case howsoever arising.
All payments by you will be made without set-off or counterclaim, free and clear of and without deduction for any tax, levy, duty, charge, or withholdings of any kind now or in the future, imposed in any jurisdiction unless a party is compelled by law to deduct or withhold any such amounts, in which case it will pay to the other such additional amount as will ensure that the other is paid the full amount it would have received but for such deduction or withholding.
If any part of these terms and conditions is found by a court, tribunal or other administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid for any reason, that provision is to be severed from the terms and conditions and the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions will otherwise remain in full force.
No delay, act or omission by either party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
Rights of Third Parties
The agreement for the sale of Products between the customer and Hairtech Wholesale is not enforceable by any third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
The agreement between the customer and Hairtech Wholesale constitutes the entire agreement between the parties in relation to its subject matter. No other terms apply.
The agreement between the customer and Hairtech Wholesale will bind and benefit each party’s successors and personal representatives.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The agreement between the customer and Hairtech Wholesale will be governed by the law of England and Wales. Disputes will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.